......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Thursday 19 July 2012

You'll Never Believe It




Remember the other day I was explaining about my weird sixth sense instinct premonition thing....well, today I was in the kitchen with Ellie and she was asking me about boys and dresses and I was telling her that there are some boys that do want to wear dresses but most don't. The ones that do, have decided they don't want to be boys any more.

The door bell goes and I. SHIT. YOU. NOT. a friend of mine is at the door, unannounced, just passing, with her 14yr old son who is now a girl as of two months ago!

I remind Ellie that this is X who came round recently and now he is now a girl and she says 'I know' and runs off!!

I've not had a chance to discuss any thing more with her as she is out at Grandma's tonight but...come on....

Would you believe it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment