......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Monday 16 July 2012

Boo hoo week 3


Because I am not able to write my blog on the day it occurs any more,  I'm finding it too hard to get the numbers of days right on the blog. 

I am stopping doing it. 


I have a form of number dyslexia. When I worked with my brother I'd get in all sorts of hassle with phone numbers and get him into sorts of problems too. For years I would dream about needing to dial a number in an emergency and being unable...then I started working there and it came true!! Not the emergency bit though

I am currently running 3-4days behind myself and its confusing me!! I don't know how some manage it daily.  


Almost two weeks of blogging was a pretty good run I think. Is this week 3 if the holidays already? Boooooo it'll be back to school soon :-(‏

No comments:

Post a Comment