......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Saturday 28 July 2012

For the future

at bank opening account



Maia was given a large amount of money for her 4th birthday.  I want them to start understanding that it is important to save some money as well as spend. We are crap with money.  I don't want them to be, so we went to the bank and they each opened an account.  They don't give kids anything for doing that anymore.  











Here is Maia's wish list:




1 comment: