......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 15 March 2013

Betterer and Betterer

Yesterday's goo nightmare
I can't find Millie's other shoe. Ellie knocked the computer off a high table with a back scratcher then forgets her school bag and red nose half way down the road so we have to go back. Maia hasn't forgotten anything but it is her 4th nose*. Its raining, there's no way I'm walking the dog. Ellie's also forgotten her red nose day money collection. Millie woke up last night every 1-2hrs. Seriously. Theres a big ball of FFS in my tummy, the Pot pills haven't kicked in. I am holding it together by a very angry about to lose the plot thread. Give. Me. Strength.

I hate mornings. AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

And breathe. There. That's a bit better.

Today had better get more better because I'm out of schnapps.


_____________

The day DID get better. Only because I had organised a play date for Maia the day before. These things are my saviour. The more the better. Busy happy kids makes for a busy happy mama who doesn't need to be the play mate. No constant nagging for TV. No constant nagging for me to be the mum in a new version of babies. Play dates are amazing.

Who wants one?

Then to top it off, the girls (minus Millie) went to Grandma's for the afternoon and evening!! Betterer and betterer!!!



*The first red nose spilt within a minute of opening. The second was lost in a pile of sand. The third was not the right one. !! Finally on the fourth we were sorted. Ah well, it's all for charity.



Meltdowns - none
Losing the Plot - almost
Breastfeeding - all. bloody. night. long




No comments:

Post a Comment