......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Saturday 4 August 2012

Grandma takes a picture


During the day, when we are out and about, I like to send a few pictures to hubby.  He loves getting them, specially if he is having a shit day.  Usually I am the one taking the picture so I thought since we were with my mum,  a picture of the four of us would be lovely so I asked her to take a picture with my iPhone.  

Ten minutes later and here is the result:


1)showing which button to press, practising a few










2)have a break and move position (I take a few)








3) I give up, try not to get too exasperated and take some of myself till she tries again










I just want a bloody picture of the four of us.  All looking the same way!!  I was so tsimished (done in) by the end of it!! Its not only with my kids I get to learn patience.  Thanks mum!


(I remembered whilst doing this blog, that I at the time, I also deleted about 4 pictures of feet, 3 of road and a couple of dark non ones!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment