......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Saturday 29 June 2013

Look to yourself American's

This is sickening and preposterous and would be funny if it wasn't so crazy. All Mr Rogers was doing was trying to get parents to love their kids a bit more and pressure them a bit less. So utterly ridiculous it actually makes me angry that someone has decided a man who dedicated his life to building children's self esteem and confidence through kindness and compassion is actually to blame for a 'generation' of kids with 'issues'. Look elsewhere America you'll work it out soon...it's not rocket science as to why (you think) these kids have 'issues' *sigh*

We didn't have it here but from what I've seen he is a lovely kind man trying to bring kindness to the world.

Did you watch this as a kid? Is he wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment