......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Monday 17 September 2012

Status Update

My Iphone has gone missing so I have been unable to put the following statuses/statusi/stati?? on my facebook as getting to my computer is not as simple as it sounds.  You'll either be relieved or disappointed.....

Miriam Berlow-Jackson has this on her mind:

Girls using iphone waaaay more than me these days

Millie is now sitting up for significant periods of time before faceplanting onto nearest object (this would be attached to a video included bar faceplanting - can get faceplanting video if so desired)

I can't find my Iphone

Ellie has THE smelliest ear infection ever.  So much for operation to stop all that nonsense. 

I can't find my pot

Maia had her first ear infection ever. She was wailing the fact at 3am ("I've never had an ear ifekshun.  Nothing is going to fix it") whilst Millie was screaming with an unidentifiable baby issue.  THAT was a great night! .  Belladonna, chamomilla and hot pack given.  All gone in morning

I did my first 'job' today.  Very nervous, mainly due to briefing notes being impossibly written with awful grammar issues.  I also miscalculated petrol costs on another job and went far away for no money.  Girls had fun in woods whilst there though, so not all terrible.  Number dyslexia again. DOH!

I still can't find my pot.  Its the only one that fits my corn on the cob.

Baths and showers are STILL the best thing to keep the girls busy for a long time (This would be attached to a bath picture, I couldn't choose which one, so picked a load)

Millie is sucking her thumb way more than I am comfortable with.  (This would be attached to this link to explain my madness)

Having your husband wash stuff you have already washed and dried is both sweet and extremely irritating all at the same time

Ellie has started telling jokes.  She reads them from a book.  She changes the joke to her own interpretation.  Should I laugh at EVERY one or just the funny ones?

Falling asleep when the girls do (at 9pm) is something I have avoided until now. #sotiredallthebloodytime

Rileyboy got tics and an itchy tail and is basically bugging the hell out of me at the moment

Whenever I try to do something around the house, there girls are always within 2cm of my space turning it into a den.

Porridge smoothie ice lollies are THE best emergency breakfast there is.  So are  graze boxes.  This would be attached to a code to get a free graze box from me! Z828XQV

I've started a book for the first time in about a year.  The book is never beside me when I sit to feed Millie

I love this listing things idea I tweaked from Nucking Futs Mama, but I don't think its sustainable.  I have SO much going on in my head ALL the time, it would be a never ending list (in fact I have added on at lease five since I published it1)

I bloody hope chick peas ARE healthy because I am living on houmous at the moment.  Quickest, easiest thing to have for lunch and snacks

So much for wanting only natural wooden teething toys for Millie, the plastic tat is insidious.

Maia playing the Shofar for two hours solid (including in the car) is not as amazing as it sounds

I signed up to a blog network to try and promote my blog.  As far as I can tell its just put junk mail in my inbox (grrr) and  adverts on my blog (double grr).  

Hearing Millie giggle now makes my day go SO much better

Does anyone want to start a housework/kids playing co-op?  Sounds a bit of an oxymoron but it COULD work!

Dinner at mum's is always tasty and never as bad as hubby imagines. 

Chag Sameach.  Happy New Year


Meltdowns - lessening  
Losing the Plot - always about the amount of housework
Breastfeeding - surely better than a thumb? *sniff*


No comments:

Post a Comment