......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 14 September 2012

I imagine I know



I am your mother
I cannot imagine not knowing you as well as I do now
I imagine you understand exactly what I am saying
I cannot imagine you ever not telling me how you are feeling
I imagine you know what that is most of the time
I cannot imagine you ever not saying

I wish I knew for definite how to not lose that.

Sometimes I can feel you slipping slowly away. So vividly.
Thankfully most times I can feel you reaching out and we catch each other. We connect. We communicate. We love.

Connection
Communication
Love
Meltdowns
Losing the Plot
Breastfeeding


No comments:

Post a Comment