......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

I just want ower side milk


10.50am Decide to do some gardening
Get tools
Sit down to weed
Millie needs a poo
Come back to garden
Millie 'helps'
Clear Millie mess
Stick fork in ground
Millie wants on
Clear some weeds
Millie wants her ride-on 
Clear more weeds
Millie starts removing bulbs 
Put bulbs back
Millie wants milk
11.15am sit and listen to music in sunny garden whilst feeding Millster

<3 Roll with it. The best years of Millie's life <3



What are you trying to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment