......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 22 July 2011

Every time I'll Try

Every Time I'll Try




Every time you try to push me away
I'm going to pull you closer


Every time you try to hit me
I'll kiss you on the nose


Every time you try to shout at me
I'll hug you all the more


and


Every time you try to hate me
I'll love you even more




                                                              Well I'll try to anyway






 ©Miriam Berlow-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment