......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Saturday 21 November 2015

Story of my life...

I NEED GO, THE KIDS ARE DOING THINGS. BYE. 


And we all know what I mean when I say doing stuff!! The kind of stuff where you just know you are thinking 'thank G-d it's not my kids'. Yup. Those are my kids. Thank them, if you get the chance, for taking the pressure off your day for a brief moment and feeling like your day is manageable. I reckon I'm performing a public service for parents everywhere taking my kids out in public!!!

😜😳😝😆😵

1 comment:

  1. To be fair it wasnt their fault... they'd put a doughnut in a paper bag at the bakery section and the bottom of the bag had a hole so the doughnut fell on the floor but 2 busybody ladies assumed they were messing around.

    ReplyDelete