......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Thursday 7 May 2015

Wobbler evening

Screen Free Week

So yesterday was hard. I was all for giving the girls their tablets, at bedtime no less!! 


When hubby got home, he sat and read to them for half an hour whilst I sorted some stuff and got the lamb feeding ready. Then they all fed the lambs and I took Millie to bed, of course I fell asleep with her so that was the end of that. Except, I woke up at 11pm. Hubby had read more to the girls and they had eventually gone to sleep without further upset of no screens.

Since I was hungry, I ventured downstairs expecting to find hubby on his tablet but nope, he was feeding the lambs a wee bedtime snack!! So when he came in we actually talked for an hour or so, then I went back to bed!!! It was weird!!!







The next day everyone was up and out and Millie and I were busy until lunchtime. She asked for a film at one point but I distracted her with looking at pictures of the lambs (does that count?!!). Anyways she was outside with me not long after.





The girls will be home soon from school and there will be 4hrs of space. I wonder how it will go.......


Losing the plot - hardly
Meltdowns - none
Breastfeeding - as ever


read about the first day here and the other days here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment