......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Sunday 27 July 2014

Going out for some fresh air

This evening, around 7.30pm I forced myself to stop moping on the bed and take dog and kids for a walk in the pouring rain. IN THE FIELD!!  Even managed Millie on my back in manduca, country life must be making me stronger!! Humphing logs certainly does!! Came back and had a real proper honest to goodness, hose and buckets and watering cans water fight. Then we all had a lovely hot bath and chicken broth. I love this bath it's deep and short. Like me :D



Proper cheered me up though after a few weeks of moving house stress, living in boxes, no wardrobes or sofas and possibility of no fields, hardly seeing hubby, fighting with hubby and loss of GGSam and HoneyPig. 

I'm rather happy I made the effort and changed my head space and physical space. 

Nothing like fresh air to sort things out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment