......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Thursday 24 July 2014

Field of Dreams

Had our first set to with the new landlord and he has effectively banned us from using the field (which I don't know if he can do). 

He previously said we could go in it if there were no animals and then during conversation said he had never said that. He also said the field didn't belong to him so needed to speak to someone else (not sure who?)


I was pretty hysterically sobbing at this turn of events because these fields represented something bigger for me not just the freedom for the kids to roam freely.  I'm hoping he was just having one of his infamous grumps and will change his mind. He did so a few times during the conversation.

I thought I was protecting his garden from water damage as he stipulated very carefully we had to look after the garage but apparently the field is more important. 

I'm seriously upset but hoping it's just teething problems. 



The other thing that came from the conversation that I never even considered was that the fields will be sprayed soon.  Batten down the hatches.  Chemicals abound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment