......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 14 March 2014

Welcome to Pukesville

We are doing really well at getting to school before the bell this week although several things have been forgotten in the process! Mostly sleep, since I am being woken before the alarm just now by Millie wanting her morning milk.

The powers of frozen raspberrys are helping Ellie to eat porridge again so we are all having a proper breakfast for a change with very little moaning. 

Millie and I have made it to Nurture in Nature both days this week and remembered lunch to be able to stay out a bit longer! 



Unfortunately we've been hit by a bug and there is a lot of puking going on. We don't normally get the pukey bug so we are not used to it. I have been puked on twice by Millie. The main bed has had it twice too by different girls. On the upside, all the toilets are sparkly clean!!

I'll leave you with a funny/scared the shit out of me story. Yesterday morning as I was putting stuff in the car, a black car pulled up and parked outside the tittletattle neighbours and a couple got out. She was dressed in a black power suit and he in a suit too. I didn't notice their wee boy which would have made me realise they were neighbours friends dropping kid off. Instead, my mind went into panic mode and I thought they were the freaking FBI coming for us. I instantly realised we don't live in America and my life is not a movie (although I think it would make a great reality show). So then I thought it was the SS. Oh how I laughed when eventually I recognised and realised who it was!! Paranoid much!l?




Bllleuuuuegh got to go someone puking. I think it's gonna be me :(

Meltdowns - massive one over not getting the pink light
Losing the plot - this morning had potential for a massive one but was just mild shouting and severe annoyance
Breastfeeding - so not feeling up to it what with the puking and all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment