......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Diary of First Tooth Falling Out

I think first tooth falling out is momentous, I'm disappointed Ellie's first is a dead one that crumbled in her mouth and broke in pieces. Ellie was uber excited. She wants to believe in the Tooth Fairy.  I did a quick poll to see if the Tooth Fairy should come for a dead tooth that broke into pieces? (I was always going to do something! Honest!!!)


Dear Tooth Fairy. My tooth is out. It has a little bit of popcorn. Farewell Ellie

Broken Tooth

When did the tooth fairy become so officious? Where's the glitter, tooth fairies embody glitter!!

There. That's better. Only problem is explaining the glitter all over the bloody house!!!

Then in true comic genius or tragic comedy....I accidentally hoovered up the broken piece of tooth, the one thing I actually wanted to keep!! Luckily I'd only used the dustbuster instead of the big hoover!! On a positive note its one less invasive removal of teeth for her next month. Maybe the other dead one will break and fall out too!!

Incomplete or broken, everyone deserves a bit of glitter magic on their bed when they wake up



No comments:

Post a Comment