......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Stressed Some?


Its really hard to do a hypnobirthing relaxation cd with 
Ellie spinning in middle of room saying 'daddy marzipan, daddy marzipan, daddy marzipan' 
over and over.  

Its really hard but I'll still try.




its really hard for me to not be a stresshead
pretty much everything stresses me out
and makes my head spin
which makes it really hard for me to parent in a nonstressified way
in a calm manner
in a gentle manner
in a quiet manner
in a patient manner
in a kind manner
in a loving manner
in a manner that makes me feel good about myself
and makes my children feel good about themselves
Its really hard but I keep on trying


Its really hard to know if its working
It's really hard to know if I am working
It often feels like I should try harder

and so I do

















Meltdowns - a few  (but not with me)
Losing the Plot - not today  (easier since they were not actually in the house!!)
Breastfeeding - not just now  (but pondering tandem)

No comments:

Post a Comment