......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 25 November 2011

So tired? Take heart....

CO-SLEEPING FAMILIES WITH A YOUNG BABY TAKE NOTE TAKE HEART:


I ♥ that my sleeping children sleep so soundly, that we can take them to pee and they go straight back to sleep, that I can move them about, push them over for more room and they stay asleep, that they wake up, know we are not far, feel secure and go back to sleep. I also ♥ that they now sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment