......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Sunday 26 September 2021

No one is born in the wrong body. Fired Up one more time

The fucking Lancet are in on it now.....some fantastic responses from Posie Parker, Millie Hill and many more...add your WOMAN MOUTH WORDS.........✊😡

I became so fired up by this tweet and the responses from thousands upon thousands that I decided to take one last step.

After stopping discussing with my children or mentioning anything remotely about the dying off of women, feminism, misogyny, transing children, the terrible terrible agenda that is going on behind it all. I decided to have one last try.

I sat with them both and basically said, I want you to read this thread and understand the issue that is being presented here. Erasure of WOMAN right in front of your eyes from a well respected long running medical paper.

I was so sad that we have come so far but not far enough that our children have been pawned for it to come to this. 

I did my best to talk to them about how important this issue has become in the outer world world that there are people out there being persecuted and fired for speaking the truth. How biology really cannot simply be changed by saying so. 

#WomenWontWeesht 
#StandingforWoman
#itsallconnectedtothetransexplosion
#highestpercentofreferralsaregirlswithASD

https://twitter.com/TheLancet/status/1441372277786951681?t=jUSXe-vtmO0EKV_m4VKGFQ&s=19

No comments:

Post a Comment