......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 6 June 2014

Maybe

Maybe it's me. Maybe I will never be happy wherever I am. Maybe I will piss off and upset people so much that they will shout at me and call social services on me wherever I go. Maybe it's me. Maybe I should tow the line more. Do as they say. Be the perfect citizen according to them. Raise obedient children, mow my lawn and not worry my pretty little head about anything.  Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut.  Maybe I should put on my trousers, wear my shoes and just smile and nod. Smile and nod. Smile and nod. Maybe. 

On the plus side my blood glucose level is within normal range and I lost 5.5lbs during the last three months. 



But I have been shouted at by a neighbour (again) and shouted at by a check out woman and lost my remote-hideaway-fuck-everyone-the-world-stinks farm house to some other people who will now have fields all around them for miles and be able to wear no shoes or trousers whenever they feel like it. 

Ah well what's for you won't go by you as the saying goes. 

Harrumph. 







Meltdowns - I forgot to feed them so quite big
Losing the plot - quite substantially 
Breastfeeding - of course :)  


(links this week give more details since I'm not in the mood to re-tell and also, the breastfeeding link is just lovely!)



No comments:

Post a Comment