......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Monday 7 April 2014

Thinking about it....

(Post written on Thursday 3rd April that I forgot to properly publish)

I've started researching the paleo diet. SO many people have been talking about it and have said it's the best way to go. I'm dubious of my abilities to ditch the processed food and actually properly cook.  Not sure when I'll find the time and energy but here goes.....what harm could it do me? None as far as I can tell. Although the detoxing side effects will be tough and the cravings will be hell, apparently it will all be worth it.



I've downloaded the app Is It Paleo? to help me along. All I need to do is get rid of all the processed stuff which means eating it, so I won't be starting yet. I enjoyed my breaded Camembert tonight and my fish in a batter. I'll miss the easiness of sticking it in the oven. 



Oh crap. What am I doing? Oh yeah...getting healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment