......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 11 June 2010

Land of Fantasy

A bedtime Song in our house, I'll sing it to you one day 

Chorus:
Have you ever sat and thought 
of the things you cannot see
Of the bright green sky the rich red grass
the glowing yellow sea
Where the animals and people live in peace and harmony
Its our place of rarest beauty 
Its our land of fantasy


Take my hand you are my friend
come and welcome any stranger
Take my hand and I will lead you
where there's no such thing as danger
True belief is all you really need
as you shall surely see
Its our place of rarest beauty 
Its our land of fantasy

Chorus

Imagination flows fast 
like the purple running river
Fun and music
Dance and laughter
and our world goes on forever
Come on in when you are ready
we have given you the key
Its ours place of rarest beauty
Its our land of fantasy

Chorus


No comments:

Post a Comment